Friday, October 16, 2015

LOC #100 - old fashion horror




Hello my Halloween loving friends!  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.  This weeks theme is old fashioned horror.


/Our sponsor for this week is A Day For Daisies.  They have a wonderful variety of images in the shop.  I have used an image I purchased a while ago that I though would be perfect for this theme.



I have used Vintage Spider Costume and colored her with pencils.  I fussy cut her out and layered on my ATC using foam tape.  Text paper is from my Halloween stash, and spider washi tape and glitter spider added for extra horror :)

I can't wait to see what wonderful horror you will share with us at LOC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~