Friday, July 10, 2015

LOC # 86 - tic tac toe




Hello my friends! Time for another wonderful challenge over at Left Of Center Challenges.


This week our theme is tic tac toe, 

 One of our fab sponsors for the week is Enchanted Design Studio.  They are new to our challenge blog and have wonderful images, you have to go check them out.  I got to play with this gorgeous image.



I've colored her with pencils and fussy cut her out to add to my mini journal.  The background is inked up with a TH lace stencil and my sentiment is from Unity Stamps.  As you can probably tell I didn't win with my lace, flowers and ink at tic tac toe, but it sure was fun anyway!
Hop on over to the challenge blog to see all the pretty things the DT have made and to find out who our second sponsor this week is 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~