Friday, May 1, 2015

LOC # 76 - hearts and flowers


 Hello my stampin' friends! It's time for another fun challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.  This weeks theme is hearts & flowers.  If you are familiar with our challenge blog then you already know that you can always choose to create under the anything goes theme as long as your project fits one of our left of center categories.  You can find all the rules here.


 Now onto the deets.  Our fab sponsor this week is Kenny K. They have a variety of fun images, some are even a bit sexy like the image I chose to use for my ATC.  This is Cheyenne, isn't she a hottie!

I've colored her with pencils then dug thru my paper stash to find paper that would work, what's a cowgirl without a little plaid.

Now head on over to the LOC challenge blog to check out some more creations using images from Kenny K, Then make something and in in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~