Thursday, August 14, 2014

LOC #41 & PYG #15

 Hello my crafty friends, today a have two new challenges to share with you.

The first one is from Left of Center Challenges. The theme this week is "inspired by a song" and our amazing sponsor is A Day for Daisies.  My project isn't LOC this week, I went with the theme instead. I've used Freehand Butterfly 1.  I printed the butterfly 3 times and cut out. I've used glimmer mist to color my butterflies and then added them to my journal where I've used water color crayons to make my rainbow background.


My song for this page is The Rainbow Connection.

My next journal page is for the new challenge at Punk You Girl Challenges.  The theme is anything goes but I decided to go ahead and be inspired by a song again. Our fabulous sponsor this month is The East Wind. I've use Lucy-Loo Attitude. I thought she fit perfectly for one of my favorite songs by Halestorm.


I used glimmer mists to create the background. I colored Lucy in pencils and cut her out to add to my page. I wrote the song lyrics on some CS and cut them out to add to the page too.

So what are you waiting for, come join the fun.   LOC - inspired by a song and  PYG - anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~